Why Buyers Hire Steve
Effective Research & Negotiation
- Steve’s systematic buying strategy works, and he continues to
search everyday until your home is found. He is effective, creative, and persistent in finding the home that is just right for you.
- Steve negotiates to obtain the best price and terms for you.
- Steve advises you on inspections, negotiation, repairs, contingencies,
taking possession, and close of escrow. He works hard to protect you and your money.
- Steve continues to help until your purchase is complete and is available after the closing. He doesn’t give up.
- Steve is a member of Keller Williams, voted the most innovative real estate company
in the nation, the fourth largest brokerage in the USA, and the fastest growing.
- Steve networks with other top agents. His contacts produce quality leads.
- Steve communicates with you constantly and keeps you informed at every step.
- Steve follows through on everything. You can be confident that your transaction is
being handled expertly and effectively.
- Steve is easily accessible and readily available to you via telephone and email.
- He doesn’t promise — he delivers: You can count on him.
Experienced & Knowledgeable
- Steve has extensive experience in real estate, business, and
technology. He knows what to look for to protect you, how to avoid problems, and how to deal
with any issues that might arise.
- Steve stays up-to-date on the latest changes in the market, the law, contracts,
contingencies, and analyzing properties. His exclusive price-band analysis is a powerful tool available only to clients.
- Steve has a powerful team. You’re hiring a dedicated sales team,
not just one agent. He is responsive, efficient and handles all the details.
- Steve focuses on your goals and works hard to accomplish them.
- Steve is committed to Exceptional Trust, Service & Results: He is
diligent, ethical, honest, and fair. He knows that his success depends on your complete satisfaction.
Steve guarantees his work in writing. Read
Steve’s Buyer Guarantee.
negotiation skill! (could you get the offer accepted?)