About Keller Williams Realty
Steve Rumberg is proud to be a co-owner/broker associate and president of three local Keller Williams offices, the 3rd largest brokerage in the United State and the fastest growing, most innovative real estate company in the world.
The knowledge, teamwork and reliability emphasized throughout the entire KW family is why Steve and his associates serve you at the highest level.
When you’re buying or selling, put Steve’s experience and skill to work for you.
More about: Selling... Buying...
Recent Achievements and Awards
Keller Williams Realty is honored to receive many prestigious awards.
- 3rd largest real estate company in the U.S. (surpassing RE/MAX®), 2010
- Most Recognizable Brand of Real Estate Franchises — Swanepoel TRENDS Report, 2010
- Highest in Home Buyer Satisfaction — 3rd Straight Year, Ranked by J.D. Power and Associates, 2010 Full article
- No. 1 real estate franchise — 31st Annual Franchise 500 list by Entrepreneur magazine, 2010
- Trendsetter of the Year for 2009 — Swanepoel TRENDS Report, 2009
- #1 Real Estate Franchise — Entrepreneur Magazine 2009
- Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers — Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms, Two Years in a Row J. D. Powers and Associates, 2009
- Most Recognizable Real Estate Franchise for 2009 — Swanepoel Trends Survey
- Top 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2009 — Inc. Magazine
- One of the Fastest Growing Companies in America — Inc. Magazine, 2008
- Real Estate Sales Organization of the Year — Stevie Awards, 2008
- Top 25 Small Companies to Work for in America — HR Magazine and the Great Places to Work Institute, 2008
- CEO Mo Anderson, Top 25 Most Influential Thought Leaders — REALTOR Magazine, 2008
- Chairman Gary Keller, 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders — Inman News, 2008