Resumé, Awards and Special Recognition
What Steve’s business is about
Steve takes pride in providing outstanding results with exceptional service. He works with his clients the way he himself wants to be treated: with honesty, loyalty, and dedication.
In addition to assisting his own clients, he has trained over one hundred agents in all aspects of real estate including marketing, sales, negotiation, risk management, and contracts.
Steve is a fully-licensed real estate and mortgage Broker, State of California license #01218603, Mortgage Loan Originator license #353662, and Corporate officer license #01520013.
What’s the difference between "broker" vs. "salesperson"?
Additional Training and Recognition
- Top 3.7% of all 72,000 CB agents worldwide
- #1 Top-Selling Agent in San Jose office (numerous times)
- Has served as expert witness in real estate litigation
- Certified Instructor, National Association of Realtors
- Certified Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Specialist, California Association of Realtors
- CB International President's Elite (top producing agents)
- Highlighted as a CB "Mover and Shaker", July 2000
- Advanced Real Estate Training
- CalHFA Program Training
- Home Ownership Accelerator Certified (loan which builds equity faster)
- Previews Property Specialist Certification
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Real Estate Negotiation
- Economics Aspects of Real Estate
- Working with Foreign Buyers & Sellers
- Highlighted entreprenuer in the book "The Business Startup Checklist and Planning Guide: Kick Start Your Entrepreneurial Dreams!" by Stephanie Chandler
- Santa Clara Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Service
- As a member of these associations, Steve adheres to their strict codes of ethics.
- Volunteer Mediator for District Attorney's Office, Santa Clara County
- Member of Santa Clara County Association of Realtors Finance Committee, 2009
- Participant in fundraising by local community groups
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Corporate & Individual Sponsor
Graduate, San Jose State University, 1988
B.S. Business Administration in Management, Minor in Cybernetic Systems
20+ years marketing, negotiating, teaching, and problem-solving as residential real estate broker/consultant and trainer
Silicon Valley Real Estate Group, Inc., San Jose CA
12 years selling, negotiating, contracting, and management experience as head of a software development and marketing company.
Ability Systems, Monterey CA
4 years teaching, leadership, and counseling experience as an international high school teacher in Japan and Switzerland.
Nara, Japan and Leysin, Switzerland
Steve is fluent in Japanese
Volleyball, Skiing, Skating. Has traveled/lived in 29 countries in Asia, Europe & Africa
(Forget your geography? Hold pointer over flag to see the country name :-)