Why Sellers Hire Steve
- Steve’s marketing is effective, creative, and persistent. He continues to market your property everyday until it’s sold.
- Steve produces high-quality web marketing specifically for your property, filled with
photos and details highlighting the unique features. He also advertises your
property on high-viewership web sites, ensuring that your property is marketed effectively and
non-stop to potential buyers worldwide.
- Steve has effective advertising, consistent marketing, and provides expert negotiation.
He works hard to get your property sold at your price and on your terms.
- Steve doesn’t give up. He markets your property every day until it’s sold.
- Steve is a members of Keller Williams, voted the most innovative real estate company
in the nation, the fourth largest brokerage in the USA, and the fastest growing.
- Steve networks with other top agents. His contacts produce quality buyers.
- Steve communicates with you constantly and keeps you informed at every step.
- Steve follows through on everything. You can be confident that your transaction is
being handled expertly and effectively.
- Steve is easily accessible and readily available to you via telephone and email.
- He doesn’t promise-- he delivers: You can count on him.
Experienced & Knowledgeable
- Steve has extensive experience in real estate, business, and
technology. He knows what to look for to protect you, how to avoid problems, and how to deal
with any issues that might arise.
- He knows about the law, contracts, contingencies, and qualifying your buyers. His years of experience make your transaction smooth and easy.
- Steve has a powerful team. You’re hiring a dedicated sales team,
not just one agent. He is responsive, efficient and handles all the details.
- Steve focuses on your goals and works hard to accomplish them.
- Steve is committed to Exceptional Trust, Service & Results: He is diligent, ethical, honest, and fair. He knows that his success depends on your complete satisfaction.
Steve guarantees his work in writing. Read Steve’s
negotiation skill! (could you make the sale?)