Our Loan Guarantees
We don’t just promise good service — we deliver. Here are our guarantees:
Lowest Rate Guarantee
We guarantee the lowest interest rate and loan closing costs.
The details: Lowest Rate Guarantee
Rate Lock Guarantee
We guarantee that the interest rate lock on your loan will not change after you locate your property.
- We will submit your completed loan application for approval. Once your purchase offer is accepted, notify us and we will lock your loan rate. Once locked, we guarantee that your rate will not change.
- No exceptions. Understand that a rate lock has an expiration date and if you don’t close the loan on time, the rate lock might expire. In such a case, the lender may charge a fee to extend the rate lock, or the lender may no longer honor the rate lock.
- The interest rate could be affected by any change you make to the loan terms. If that occurs, we will notify you of any change in the rate and any prior rate lock is voidable.
Closing Cost Guarantee
We guarantee that the broker and lender fees will not exceed our Good-faith Estimate.
- As we strategize together on your loan, we will discuss the costs, if any, that would be charged by the lender or by us. We’ll provide you a written "Good-faith Estimate" (GFE).
- Once your loan is approved by the lender (1~3 business days), we will know if the lender has specified any conditions that would affect the loan costs. Then, we can provide you with our guaranteed GFE. Our guarantee applies to the GFE that we stamp "guaranteed GFE."
- On the GFE, we will also give our estimate of fees that might be charged by third-parties, such as the escrow company, title insurer, appraiser, HOA, county, city, etc. We can’t guarantee those costs because they are charged by third-parties whom we don’t control, but our estimate is quite accurate.
- We guarantee the closing costs that we control. If you are refinancing, your existing lender will probably charge some minor fees in connection with the payoff of your current loan; we cannot guarantee those costs because we do not control them.
- Your closing costs could be affected by any change in the loan terms. If that occurs, we will issue a revised "guaranteed GFE" and any previous guarantee is void.
On-time Close Guarantee
We guarantee that your loan will close on time.
- Let us know your close date (for a purchase, this is the "close of escrow" date; for a refinance, a closing date is usually not specified). We’ll agree to close on that date, provided that we receive everything we need from you (documentation, appraisal, HOA certification, etc) by the deadline we give you. If the closing is delayed due to our fault, we will pay you $100 per day late, to up $500.
- Simply put, we are responsible for what we control. We are not liable for delays caused by others, such as the seller, title/escrow company, real estate agents, couriers, failure of a utility such as electricity or Internet, acts of nature, or you.
- Our ability to close the loan on time could be affected by any change in the loan terms. If that occurs, we will notify you of any delay and adjust our on-time guarantee accordingly.
By "change in the loan terms," we mean: a change in the type of loan, loan term, points, lender, your income, assets, debts, appraisal, title, or vesting, delays caused by you or third parties (such as a title company,
appraiser, credit agency), documentation that does not match the data submitted with your application, or expiration of a rate lock.
You will be thrilled with our loans and our service. Ask for your guarantees and close your loan with us in confidence!